Marketing - MSc
This Master’s programme aims to equip students with the skills needed to succeed in their choice of a career in professional marketing.
The course is modular in design with students undertaking 8 modules in total to obtain an MSc Marketing degree. Students will normally study 2 modules across 2 semesters in the first year and across 3 semesters in the second year, with the Applied Marketing Project being undertaken across semesters 2 and 3 of the second year. The programme consists of 7 modules, each worth 20 credit points and an Applied Marketing Project module worth 40 credit points (total 180 credits). You will study for up to 6 hours per week plus additional independent study.
- Marketing Management (20 credits)
- Foundations in Management (20 credits)
- Digital Marketing Communications (20 credits)
- Global Marketing (20 credits)
- Marketing Analytics (20 credits)
- Strategy & Innovation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Marketing (20 credits)
- Applied Marketing Project (40 credits)
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors’ degree in a related discipline with at least 2:2 Honours standard or equivalent.
- English language requirements: The minimum requirement for this course is Academic IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with no band score less than 5.5.